a busy mama's diary to inspire

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Happy birthday, Ya'll!! (3 Sept babes)

I love fall. ADORE IT! I love the crisp air, the cozy sweaters, the warm drinks, the running along the lake admiring God's gorgeous masterpiece. I also really love that my 3 September babes love having a family party together! It is so fun! I love the time with them planning and shopping, and baking and preparing. Being that I grew up on a farm, I was extra excited for this one! :)
 
Clara, Ty & Addie:
I love you. I love celebrating you and (hopefully) making you feel special. You bring so much joy to your daddy and me every day. Happy birthday, my loves. You have my heart.
 
 
 
 










 
Lila's face. 
 
 
 







 
 




 
 Lasso!
 



  Precious time with Auntie Natalie
 
 


 
 
BEST BUDDIES!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment