a busy mama's diary to inspire

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

my kids love these!

Are your kids obsessed with your work id tag?! My kids LOVED playing with Grandma's...before she retired :) So, I thought it'd be fun to make one for each of the kids for Christmas. My friend and I found these at Walmart, and they have been a hit! I love to see their imaginations, and this little id card has added to the creativity around here! Love it! I put a photo of my kids in their Halloween costumes, and also made a "secret agent" one for my nephew. Just look in the office section--these pull chord thingies (that's the technical term) came in a pack of 6, and the plastic card sleeves came in a pack of 20 or so. very cheap!


Yes, she picked out her outfit today and it's....um.....quirky ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment