a busy mama's diary to inspire

Monday, December 19, 2011

random things

As I drove past Once Upon A Child (second hand kids clothing store) today, I decided that it would be a great place to look for doll clothes! I found some reeeally cute preemie outfits that work awesome for baby dolls! Including this Christmas dress for Clara's doll! I spent only $20 on about 8 items! :)

Here's an easy homemade ornament that I'm making with Kyla's class on Thursday!! All you need is a cd, punched out shapes on fun paper, glue, gemstones, garland and ribbon...and a photo of course! :)


Lastly, we needed to go through shoes again, so I thought I'd share the ONLY way we can keep the shoes from getting out of control!! Each kid has a basket (bought at target months ago, but I think they still have them!) with their initial, and it has worked great!!


Like I said, this is a totally random assortment today, but I guess that's just how our day has been!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment