a busy mama's diary to inspire

Monday, December 12, 2011

Norwex! I'm obsessed! :)

If you haven't already heard of Norwex, or been to a home show for Norwex....you HAVE to try these products! I'm so passionate about them because there is no cleaning with harsh chemicals, just water! (I know, I was skeptical at first too) But, they are so great, and so effective! AND, my kids all love to clean with the kid cloths they have! I love not having to worry about what they might be breathing in, or what's touching their skin! It can be a bit pricey up front, but they last FOREVER and it truly is so worth it! Check it out: http://www.norwex.com/ ( If you want to, You can host a show and get the products free!)

There's even a little kids' set with a dusting mitt (which my kids fight over!)

No comments:

Post a Comment