a busy mama's diary to inspire

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Leo-Love 2 months old ♥

We were blessed with the gift of the Onyango family coming to visit Minnesota! It was an incredible, memory-packed 10 days. Seeing the love amongst the cousins, all the baby snuggles, and the laughter are moments that are written on my heart forever. It's moments like these that I can't help but stand back in awe of the amount of love, support and the beautiful hearts of the people I get to call family.

You two are incredible parents and it's so fun to watch you in this journey. I love your baby boy more than I can believe. THANK YOU for sharing him with us! xoxo














This is my favorite :)
 
 
 




 
 
A hand-me- down from big cousin Ty! (Time flies)



Grandma love


  He was mesmerized :)



 
 two months old on 8.09.16





 





No comments:

Post a Comment