a busy mama's diary to inspire

Thursday, July 11, 2013

♥ token of love♥

This is the simplest little thing, but I wanted to share because I was seriously touched how much the kids have LOVED these. I love to journal and express myself on paper, and I wrote these little love notes along with a message on a button for the kids. I wrote things like "I love you more than a mouse loves cheese" and "I love you more than a bird loves worms" It's kind of my thing with the kids :) It just makes them smile so big to have this little token of love to carry around with them. Whether it was on the first day of school, before we went on a trip, if they had something going on at school, or just because you wanna show them love :) Who doesn't love a love note? Show some love today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment