a busy mama's diary to inspire

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Cup Runeth Over

Welcome to my first blog entry! I have always loved to write. This is a way for me to share what I love...and maybe inspire you to show someone else some love! Recipes, craft ideas, photos, health and the people I share this beautiful life with are just a few of the things I look forward to blogging about! It'll be a fun way to challenge myself to be creative in the kitchen, with my kids, and with my families' health! Hope you will join me...and leave some feedback! I'm new at this :) My life is abundant. It might be crazy, but My Cup Runeth Over! (which is what my kids and I say to eachother before bed)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your posts.. I may start one too now. You should post some of your scrapbook pix/layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Can't wait to join you!!! Love the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete