a busy mama's diary to inspire

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

♥Leo Edward ♥

June 9th a beautiful soul was brought into the world by two of my best friends. Leo Edward made his debut and we are so in love with him!! I was so very glad to be able to hop on a plane and be there for the journey. It was a week that will forever be impressed on my heart. Those sacred, love-filled hours and moments are a treasure. Seeing these two as parents makes me so insanely happy.  Love you both so much, and THANK YOU for letting me be a part of it all!! I can't wait to watch Leo grow! xoxo

*note: this might just be the longest entry I ever post...but the cuteness is irresistible and I think you'll agree :)


 



 


 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 


























 
 






WELCOME TO THE FAMILY LEO-LOVE!!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. oh how beautiful this is, Laura. You captured some beautiful moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos, stunning family!! Laura, thank you for sharing all of these! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can wait to meet him!! Congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so so beautiful Laura... Beautiful family... all the way around... And such love, contentment, joy. Thank you so much for sharing all of these. Oh how I want to hold him myself! And hug everybody!!! XOXOOXOX

    ReplyDelete