a busy mama's diary to inspire

Monday, December 23, 2013

a snuggly way to give ♥


There is still time to be part of something really cool this holiday season!  A friend of ours has a son who is collecting fleece and/or blankets to deliver to Children's Hospital for a school project. This young man has had two open- heart surgeries and the last time he was there, he was given a tie fleece blanket. He was so touched by the gesture. His school project is called "Do Hard Things" and we just think it's AWESOME! It was so great to make with my kiddos and to pray for each person/child that would be cozying up with it! If you'd like to be a part of the project, you can e-mail me at : laurajane223@gmail.com I can drive to pick it up from you :) I would need to get the fleece from you by January 2nd. Thanks so much!.... and if you can't be part of it...pray for these dear kids. And hug your healthy kids :) Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for your day to go well. I LOVE YOU> XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete