a busy mama's diary to inspire

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Miss Maya ♥

I love babies.  I love their smell, their little wimpers and their microscopic ears and lips. This long time family friend Kelly and her 2 week old daughter, Maya came over this week. I got to photograph her, but I also got to snuggle her almost weightless lil self.  I feel like it wasn't that long ago that I was in this sleep deprived stage of life, and when my baby came home that afternoon she looked HUGE! I am reminded how fleeting this time is. I am so thankful for the reminder this week: They really do grow up faster than you can imagine. I want to cherish every day! Thank you Kelly and Nick for letting me a part of this beautiful chapter of your lives. You WILL get sleep again, promise. :) Enjoy this little gift from God ♥














No comments:

Post a Comment