a busy mama's diary to inspire

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

easy chicken pasta bake

 
This is one of my favorite "in- a- pinch," "what can I pull together for dinner" meals. The kids all love this one too!
 
Easy Chicken Pasta Bake
 
4-6 chicken breasts cut up , I usually drizzle olive oil on the bottom of the pan before I put the chicken in.
one can of tomato sauce
clove of garlic, minced, (or garlic powder)
2 cans of diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
Bake at 350 for 1 hour
 
The last 5 minutes or so, I add cheddar or mozzarella and broil til the cheese is light brown
serve over your favorite pasta & side of salad
salt and pepper to taste

 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I usually defrost my frozen chicken a bit, cut it into chunks and then cook fot more like an hour and a half!

    ReplyDelete