a busy mama's diary to inspire

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What are you passionate about?!

I think passion is necessary in being a happy, healthy person! Call it a hobby, God-given talent or gift. Maybe it's cooking, being artsy, woodworking, preparing healthy meals for your family, supporting a good cause, running...or sushi (yum!)!!??...it could be big or small, but I know you have at least one! Just recently I have taken my passion for photography a little further! I have always loved it, and pretty much always have the camera at arms reach when I'm at home with my kiddos. I am working on my website/logo design now, and will keep you posted when it's "live" :) I'm very excited about it! This last weekend I got to take family photos of some really great people! I think I've known Steph since 7th grade track and field!! And, we've just gotten closer over the years. I'm blessed to have gotten to know the rest of her family as well!!
  What are your passions in life? While you think about it...look at how cute these people are!!








No comments:

Post a Comment